Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Kind of Robot I am

I am the kind of robot that rides bicycles, velocipedes, two-wheeled, gyroscopic transportation devices, or as I like to think of them, movement robots. They take me to my work. They take me to my home. I ride them with my little robots. My wife unit makes funny jokes about my preoccupation with them. Other places I take them include: grocery stores, cafes, the homes of friends, fire stations, churches, libraries, bike shops, et. al.

What the Cyclosaur has invited me to do is share what data I have about cycling with you, the human reading public. I will endeavor to format my data in a way that is pleasing to your aesthetic sensibilities. As I share a basic anatomy with you, or, at least, the male half of you, I should be able to provide some insight about not rupturing certain valuable, corporeal components, what you call "nuts." I will also, whenever possible, try to imagine what it's like to operate a bicycle while in possession of a vagina.

Very soon I would like to share my thoughts with you as regards the red, yellow and green traffic regulation devices you call "lights." That is all.

No comments: